The best of this year’s WP Peeps diorama contest. Politics and current events always get high marks, but “Everyone Peeps” got ROBBED!
For information-seekers in a hurry, TL;DR Wikipedia
Dublin history – the 1875 Liberties Whiskey Fire. Choice quote from a newspaper article at the time: “Four persons have died in the hospital from the effects of drinking the whisky, which was burning hot as it flowed.”
Shakespeare’s plays in 3-panel comic strips
The cubicle: innovative office design gone horribly wrong.
Are pets people?
Inevitable Game of Thrones content:
- U.S. politics according to GoT
- GoT’s moral compass (yes, really!)
- GoT according to international relations theory
- Fan-made interactive map of the world of GoT, complete with spoiler control
- Rampant speculation! (only for those who have read all 5 books)
- GoT to the tune of Frozen‘s “Let It Go”: